23.12.09

Love Quotes

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden
-
Claudia Gandhi-

You are what I never knew, I always wanted
-
Fools Rush In (Movie)-

Loving you is what I've learned so easily. Trying to forget you is the last thing I could possibly learn, because I'm deeply in love with you
-
Unknown-

It takes a life time to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love
-
Unknown-

You can't put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories
-
Melanie Clark-

If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
-
Lily Tomlin-

I'd rather fight with you than make love with anyone else
-
The Wedding Date (Movie)-

When you are in love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams
-
Dr Seuss-

Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly
-
Rose Franken-

You talk too much, you laugh too loud, that's the price of love
-
Brian Ferry-

I'd rather have you as a friend than not have you in my life at all
-
American Pie (Movie)

Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen carefully.
-
The Land Before Time (Movie)-




Why did I search all these quotes? I don't know. Am I really fallin love? Maybe? I know I can't arrange my own quote, beautiful quote, but all I know is "You're so addictive to me". I hope you will know it soon..





PS : I really love the 8th quote I've written! :D


0 comments: